How Prey SMS commands work
To use the SMS commands, please configure a PIN that will be your security number for triggering them.
For instance, using 0000 as your PIN:
- prey PIN location phone_number = prey 0000 location [your device's location will be sent to that phone number.]
- prey PIN lock lock_PIN = prey 0000 lock [sends you the password you'll use to unlock your screen whenever locked.]
- prey PIN unlock = prey 0000 unlock
- prey PIN alarm = prey 0000 alarm
- prey PIN alert some_text = prey 0000 alert [triggers the message you want Prey to send to your device's screen.]