Common issues when deploying and using Prey.
- Prey and Time Machine backups
- Prey won't locate a device or its location is wrong
- I've already installed Prey on my device. Why isn't it showing on my account?
- Prey overwrote my new device as the stolen one
- No reports from an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, and iPod) after being marked as missing
- How can I delete my device/account?
- Prey is not taking photos with the device's front camera
- How to unlock my device's screen
- What does the 'Outdated client' message mean?
- My firewall, proxy or anti-virus software is blocking the connection with Prey
- After upgrading my Mac to Sierra, Prey stopped working
- How to Troubleshoot a Desktop Prey Configuration
- Contact Us
- Prey in macOS Mojave: Allowing the use of the camera for remote pictures.
- How to Activate More Features on your Mac OS devices
- Why We Have Removed the Camouflage Feature for the Android App
- Considerations for macOS Catalina Users